A remote campground with amazing views
Your base to explore the south end of the region.
The Forestry Trunk Road takes you to an even quieter portion of the region. This campground is tucked away in the foothills and just a short walk from the spectacular Ram Falls.
At a Glance
- Season: May to October
- Number of sites: 54 unserviced sites
- Amenities: Picnic tables, fire pits, toilets, garbage bins
- Campground host: No
- Reservations: First Come First Served and Reservations
- Website: albertaparks.ca
Getting there: Ram Falls Campground is located on the Forestry Trunk Road approximately 60 km south of Nordegg.
We all have our part to do to keep this place special. Planning ahead is key to ensuring that we all continue to enjoy adventures in the Nordegg & Abraham Lake region. These are a few of the things you can do to help:
- Minimize your impact by using existing campsites, fire rings and toilets instead of creating your own.
- Know about current fire bans, make sure that your fire is completely out before you go and buy firewood instead of cutting down trees. Remember that shooting fireworks is not allowed in the region.
- Keep your site clean and your food stored inside your vehicle to help keep our wildlife wild.
- Keep a quiet site and be mindful of your neighbours.
- Be prepared for adventures in a remote area. Explore within your skills to reduce the strain on our volunteer search and rescue team.
- Information provided here may be inaccurate or outdated. Always make sure to obtain current information before going on your adventure.
- Support local businesses and communities in Cline River, the Bighorn and Nordegg.